Diablo® III

WARNING! Game breaking bug spotted error 3006

i understand what causes the problem bliz but WTF are you doin to fix this ?? i payed £45 for 1.5 hours of game play ..... when will i be able to play again ?
85 Dwarf Hunter
going to take a nap now. blizzard cs eu notes that a hotfix for this issue is in the pipeline.
I'm getting this error now and didn't trade with the Templar at all... Hopefully its fixed quickly! :-(
Gl ive been waitin 4 hours now
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/525689_10150822447266850_189359741849_10082053_398223188_n.jpg
60 Undead Mage

What tears? I was merely stating facts and trying to inform others.

Oh and thanks for the bump!

Oh, really? It appears to me that you are simply beating a dead horse. A blue post has already been made that this information that you keep spouting will be forwarded to the appropriate group. Or did you even read the whole thread before you started QQ'ing?

I'll definitely take the 'beating a dead horse' criticism but the whole QQ part still makes no sense. Even my original post (page 17) was speaking to the inaccuracy of the Blue posts and not crying about the existence of the bug or assigning any level of blame. I merely continue posting out of concern for others rather than using the forums as a place to vent.
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4078817846?page=29

^^^^^^^^^ THAT IS WHERE GM UPDATE STATUS OF ERROR 3006

and twitter
Ugg stuck at retrieving hero list check mark is drivin' me crazy!! Did they post a 3006 patch ETA yet?
WTF?!
I just got reset to LEVEL 1 from Level 23!!!!!!!!!

I got this damn 3006 error after playing for 8 hours. So I changed my region from Europe to US and can login straight away, after trying for 1 hour of this damn error.

Now I'm level 1 DH!!
still very upset this isn't fixed yet
90 Human Priest
you and EVERYONE else
WTF BLIZZ FIX THIS CRAP
Thanks for the heads up!!!!
85 Night Elf Mage
I am sure they are working on....
dude i have been playing since my first successful login, 2 or so hours into trying.
i just did this a half hour ago.
i'm locked out.
and this also happened in the beta you say?
you mean, they had f*****g warning???
*thunderstruck*
this probably won't be fixed for who knows how long if it hasn't been fixed since the beta.
so yeah thanks blizz once again, i'm not used to my games telling me when enough is enough, and i moved work around to a later shift so i could stay up unreasonably late to play this.
omfg.. i know that's not their problem, but the terrible support and bug fixing is.
i said this before but: if you're not throwin' cash in the wow pit, they really don't care THAT much.
Sigh I toke off a day of work to play this all day long.
The release last night was full of problems. Could log in after 1,5 hours after release...
Now this same **** happens with another error.

I could have worked and made €200,- today. I'm disappointed.
Nontheless, the game is amazing so far I played it...
I got that error too but i didnt got the Templer yet so it wasnt cause equiping the Shield.

My Demonhunter just killed the fat Monster that comes through the door before entering the Dungeon Level with the Crown and then i couldnt shoot anymore or enter the next level (the one with the Crown) ... now i cant even play another Character nice for a game i just got today :/
Edited by TENEBRAE#2427 on 5/15/2012 7:54 AM PDT
WTF?!
I just got reset to LEVEL 1 from Level 23!!!!!!!!!

I got this damn 3006 error after playing for 8 hours. So I changed my region from Europe to US and can login straight away, after trying for 1 hour of this damn error.

Now I'm level 1 DH!!

I believe that characters cannot transfer to different regions when you switch. Change the region back and you should have your level 23 character back. Hope that works.
Still having this problem as well. Can't play the damn game! Please Fix this!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]