Diablo® III

WARNING! Game breaking bug spotted error 3006

Thx Chief,

I hope it's true.

Still weird I can't play in my own region (EU) -> error 3006
BUT...
I can login straight away in the US region and play public games.

Seems like it's only happening to DH chars?!
My friends are all playing now and they can login without problems. They don't have DH chars yet...
Seems like a major bug to me.
lol apparently it is indeed account related. Wife's CE just came in the mail and I logged in and created a barb on her account. *Lame
I paid $1400 for a brand new system just for this game. I better not run into anything like this!
90 Orc Warrior
05/14/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Lylirra
That is not true though. Yes - I had a DH, Yes - I looted a shield, Yes - I gave it to the templar BUT AFTER killing Jondar and after hiring him (had the dialogue box with the Yes/No option). It was actually a few minutes after Jondar died, as I remember giving my Templar a blue Axe and later on trying to give him a shield.

I'll pass this information along to Quality Assurance. Thanks for the additional details!

and also http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5007330920?page=13#242

Please dry your tears, take a nap, and wait for a fix.
05/15/2012 02:34 AMPosted by xBryce
Same here. I got the message " You have been removed from game " And I was just playing in a private game. Now I'm also getting the 3006 error.

This, after equipping the shield to kromac and playing as a DH.... :*(
Edited by Aqualung#1148 on 5/15/2012 8:17 AM PDT
90 Tauren Druid
I'm having the same issue as well.

I killed Jondar and continued to the point where I could hire the templar. I hired him and finished clearing that floor. Entered the next room cleared some trash then upgraded the templar's weapons.

Then after that I couldn't equip anything on my character, got disconnected and am now getting the fatal 3006 error.

Great game so far, I'm sure they'll fix it soon(TM). I'm just disappointed I can't play until then.

:/
25 Undead Mage
05/15/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Alastairz

I'll pass this information along to Quality Assurance. Thanks for the additional details!

and also http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5007330920?page=13#242

Please dry your tears, take a nap, and wait for a fix.

Should really have added http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4078817846?page=29#572 to your list, you know, to be as accurate as possible.
Its not just around that. I get the same error with never clicking on the templar.
Same here. I just it right as I was joining a game. The game logged me out and I haven't been able to log back in since (about 2 hours ago). I get the 3006 error everytime I try to log into the Americas server.
I can't even log in to the game. Lol! I expected some issues but...
I have the same issue it seems, i cant even log in now. I had been playing for like 1-2 mins....just enough time to go from the start to the slaughtered cafe inn, click on Leah then the game stopped working and now i cant log in.

The request has timed out. (Error 3006)
Edited by SerMerlyn#1594 on 5/15/2012 8:23 AM PDT
NOoo I got same !@#$ I am sad face now... release ruined!!!
90 Orc Warrior
05/15/2012 08:16 AMPosted by Rofleupagus
Its not just around that. I get the same error with never clicking on the templar.

^^ Didn't click the link, so I bring the link to you:

05/15/2012 01:50 AMPosted by Lylirra
These appear to be two separate issues generating similar error messages (one for the demon hunter, specifically, and one being a general time out). We're looking into both currently.
90 Goblin Warlock
I think it's possible if one player in a game triggers the bug, it will lock all the other players in the game as well, including those who might be trying to join. I wish they would reset the servers so we could play again.
Yep, I also fell prey to the DH/Templar shield bug. Can't log in now. =(
41 Worgen Warrior
I have been victim to this damnit fix it blizzard please?
As a EU player who played only with monk error 3006 fix:
Just logged in to an Amerikan server
~ problem error3006? ~
Problem is that you can't play that US character on an EU server once the 3006 is fixed...
Still having this problem. Game breaking is right!
i have this problem as well. did the same thing
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]