Diablo® III

WARNING! Game breaking bug spotted error 3006

hell on earth 3006
I'M IN!

i WAS experiencing this issue, I didn't try to log in for about 3 hours and I just tried and it went up just fine.

I say again, I WAS stuck getting 3006 after I directly switched shields with my templar follower, the game froze, i alt-f4ed my way out of it, and I was unable to log in. but NOW i'm back on my DH on the Americas server.

Give it a shot guys, they may have fixed it.
3006 for me still.
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
good to kno thnx
90 Undead Mage
I had the Templar following me and didn't give him anything. Then I could walk around but couldn't cast spells or do anything, exited and tried to log back in but got this 3006 error.
90 Night Elf Rogue
KVN
Also still 3006. Sigh... was having fun too.
So, CS told me that there is no fix and that I'll have to wait until the hot-fix the issue. Said he's not able to delete the character.

The wait is what's killing me. I just want to enjoy it with the rest of my friends.

:/
same here. nearly 17h now. maybe any kind of ETA? i know the "when it's done" !@#$ is pretty popular for u blizz guys but maybe u should have released the game "when it's done" instead of the hotfix for a pretty obvious and stated here corectly "game breaking" bug.
and this is why I hate when these types of games are like this where you have to log in to play. To play a coop/single player game, they should have put in the feature where you could play off line or in a LANS.
i gave a shield to my templar way after the skeleton king on my demon hunter and the game disconnected and now i only get 3006 error on americas server way to give wrong info blue saying it only happens before jondar...
THIS STILL ISN"T FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just took a 2 and a half hour nap WTFFFFFFFFF
100 Goblin Hunter
This happened to me after defeating Jondar and after i hired the merc!!

I tried to replace his shield with mine. Lag indicator went red and i was running around a ghost level until i quit the game. Now i have the 3006 error.

Is there any files that can be deleted like in wow's interface folder? Restared comp, flushed dns, power-cycled the modem/router...nothing works!
I've been down since 7:00 AM *CST it's now past 12:00.. this is so fcking stupid. Thanks for wasting my day off blizzard.
bump
Bump. Ty
85 Night Elf Mage
Ya ive been down since 3:30 am CST and its past 12... wtf.... thats plenty of time to fix a GAMEBREAKING bug....
This about sums up how I feel right meow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwXD0hCvtX4
Edited by Ksteun#1258 on 5/15/2012 10:16 AM PDT
Still getting this error, been blocked for about 8 hours myself.

I've played a bit on EU servers to pass the time. Ping isn't that great though.
Edited by Wen#1532 on 5/15/2012 10:18 AM PDT
85 Night Elf Mage
I was having so much fun to...
Good Looking Out with the heads up, OP. You saved the day for a lot of people with this post. I hope the devs get this cleared up and those who are locked out because of the bug can back in game soon.

That's a pretty SERIOUS "Bug" if you ask me. Having something knock you of game or loosing a connection is one thing, NOT BEING ABLE TO LOG BACK IN is far more serious than just a normal "Bug".
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]