Diablo® III

WARNING! Game breaking bug spotted error 3006

Bump for anyone who hasn't seen this yet.
i have this same bug on my Demon Hunter on Europe server..
im in the americas can not log in keep getting error 33 battle net is down for maintence anyone else seeing this? thanks
90 Human Rogue
help. i cant get into diablo. i've been trying for about 30 minutes now and it keeps saying battle.net is down for maintence. what do i do? i paid for a midnight release and im already 30 minutes behind.
Nice!

Although I don't think my templar will be using quills..
85 Worgen Warrior
I'm still getting error 33 anyone knows whats up ?
85 Orc Warrior
05/14/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Roguë
help. i cant get into diablo. i've been trying for about 30 minutes now and it keeps saying battle.net is down for maintence. what do i do? i paid for a midnight release and im already 30 minutes behind.

It's midnight pacific time. The world doesn't revolve around east coast.
Edited by xXSlayerXx#1166 on 5/14/2012 11:01 PM PDT
Anyone know when this will get fixed? !@#$ing annoying
to the person who asked why DH would have a shield eqipped at all:

in my case i had a rare 1handed crossbow and no second 1handed crossbow to put in the secodn slot so i just put the shield in that slot cause it doesnt hurt right( well wrong!).

its like a free invenntory slot.as soon i was able to give stuff to my templar i pulled the shield from my second slot into his and i was desynced instantly.
it's not just with demon hunters.

i use a barb and i didn't even try to trade shields, yet after quitting the game (for a short break) i'm now met with error 3006 when logging in.

the warning should be: stay away from the templar, period.

EDIT: actually when i think about it, i think there was a demon hunter in my game...
Edited by chodaboy#2467 on 5/14/2012 9:40 PM PDT
97 Night Elf Mage
You can't get into D3 yet cause it hasn't been released yet in the US. So stop asking about it.

The error they are discussing is from the EU version (which is released already). They are just informing the US population of this error, so we don't make the mistake of duplicating it.

As well, bump for informative post.
90 Human Rogue
ahh okay... so it comes out at like 2:00 EST?
when i go to sign in with diablo with battle.net, it's saying that they are down, wtf
"BUT THE WILL OF A TEMPLAR IS... ZOMG SHIELD!!!!!!!!"

***EXSPLODE UNIVERSE***
85 Orc Warrior
05/14/2012 09:37 PMPosted by Roguë
ahh okay... so it comes out at like 2:00 EST?

3AM eastern
"BUT THE WILL OF A TEMPLAR IS... ZOMG SHIELD!!!!!!!!"

***EXSPLODE UNIVERSE***
LOL
90 Human Rogue
thanks alot for the help lol now i can go to sleep !@#$ this game. LOL jk
Good to know. Bump.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]