Diablo® III

WARNING! Game breaking bug spotted error 3006

It's the Paladin's curse of jealousy. He is jealous because he wasn't included in the game. I had to explain my attempt at making a joke.

Self-fail + 1
"BUT THE WILL OF A TEMPLAR IS... ZOMG SHIELD!!!!!!!!"

***EXSPLODE UNIVERSE***

LOL gg.
90 Worgen Warrior
Ok I know this is off topic but i thought it was not live for a few hours?
this sucks it not being server time.
Edited by Drunkntheory#1540 on 5/14/2012 9:44 PM PDT
its 1 am i been waiting to play for a hr why can i not play!!!@@@$$###%%^^&^%$#@@#@!
Who the hell reported the OP's post? Moron.

Thanks for the tip OP, I don't want to get kicked. :)
90 Worgen Warrior
I know its killing me
Thanks Lylirra,

The community appreciates (or at least I appreciate) all the work the dev team & CM's have put into the game & fielding our questions, even in your downtime from work. I'm surprised nobody in the Beta noticed this. I remember being dc'd a couple times trying to equip the templar with gear from my inventory before the Jondar fight, but it never actually gave an error. When on the Beta it wasn't even popping up with the error box afterward, the game would just hard crash.

We're aware of this issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Thank you all for your reports!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4916972036

Followers
  • When playing a Demon Hunter, giving a shield to your Templar before you kill Jondar and hire him can disconnect you from Battle.net.
when will we be able to play on east coast?
100 Draenei Death Knight
05/14/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Shinigami
Bump. I got no clue what that is since i am new player but i guess its better for this to be at top.

Well done
looks like servers go up at 12am pst, get shut down at 12:30 for hotfix 1, servers wont go live again until 3am pst, which would really stick it to those pst'ers. Good news folks, server stability at 5pm est! just in time for me to get off work! woohoo
when can DH play in Europe again?
so what time should the servers be up EST?
Actually the reply from Blizzard isn't fully correct. I gave the shield to my Templar AFTER killing Jondar, right after I zoned in to the next level.
who else in EST is having a problem connecting?
Should be live at:

PST: 12:01 AM May 15th
MST: 1:01 AM May 15th
CST: 2:01 AM May 15th
EST: 3:01 AM May 15th

But probably going to take down the servers for some hot-fix until late 15th morning or afternoon, I guess.
05/14/2012 10:05 PMPosted by NiGhTtErRoR
who else in EST is having a problem connecting?

Everybody in America is having a "problem" connecting to the US servers because it simply hasn't been released in this region yet. Diablo 3 launches at 12:01 AM on May 15th PDT, which has been stated numerous times on numerous websites.

That means 3:01 AM for us East Coasters.
After hanging in the loading screen for a public game for 15mins, i closed my game, restarted it and now ive got error 3006 aswell when trying to login :( (witch doctor class)
thanks
people its 3am eastern time
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]