Diablo® III

WARNING! Game breaking bug spotted error 3006

i want a bonus or something, maybe gold.

i would be level 18, but im only level 9 because i have been 4 hours without play..
85 Orc Shaman
wtf i still cant get in i get the error 33
have not even gotten to play yet here in oklahoma im gonna cry hehe
85 Gnome Death Knight
my body is ready!!
Just for clarification, is this issue only related to the DH or for all classes? Thanks for the heads up OP.

I'll be playing with some buddies the first few days so I won't have this issue but good to know in the future. See you all at the release... Less than 2 hours!!!!
85 Night Elf Hunter
Why isnt the server live yet Its an hour late?!?!
this is scary stuff. plz nothing like this happen to me
05/14/2012 10:21 PMPosted by Zerstören
wtf i still cant get in i get the error 33

Error 33 means time zones are hard. Let me help. Again. Since people don't seem to read the 60 other "error 33" threads.

The game doesn't launch in the Americas region until 12:01 AM May 15th PDT. The PDT part is important. In EST that means 3:01 AM. So from this point we've still got about an hour and a half before the US servers come up.
There have been some reports of people getting it on Wizard - I'm guessing it's the action of swapping one of your equipped items for one of the companion's that does it.
05/14/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Grimniche
Why isnt the server live yet Its an hour late?!?!

No friend. You're an hour and a half early.
05/14/2012 10:25 PMPosted by Zedrin
There have been some reports of people getting it on Wizard - I'm guessing it's the action of swapping one of your equipped items for one of the companion's that does it.

It seems to be related specifically to trying to give the Templar a shield before you've "officially" hired him. That isn't to say that there couldn't be multiple causes, but the only repeatable one I've read about so far is when you attempt that with the Demon Hunter.

Personally, I'd avoid giving him a shield altogether if you're playing a Demon Hunter. At least until Blizzard sounds the "all clear" on this.
85 Night Elf Hunter
Actually the D3 page say the launch is 5/14/12 8:01 pm which means the server should be up at 12:01 my time
Well it's too late for me. And I gave him the shield AFTER I hired him, after I got the little Yes/No window that asked me if I wanted to keep him around.
05/14/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Zedrin
Well it's too late for me. And I gave him the shield AFTER I hired him, after I got the little Yes/No window that asked me if I wanted to keep him around.

Ouch, and it still bugged out with the 3006 error upon log-in for you? In that case I'll have to re-iterate my previous advice for other folk to simply not give the Templar a shield at all while playing a Demon Hunter. Perhaps it might be safe if you send him back to town and rehire him from there but at this point it just isn't something I'd risk.

For those unable to play, I feel for you.
Oh well, I'll play a bit on the US servers when they come up while waiting for a fix:)
zedrin, usa characters are different. u cant pick ur main europe char.
i am ditching the templar when i get the chance, going for scoundrel or enchantress won't be a problem.
I didn't give my templar anything and it happened to me, didn't even know you could give your templar stuff :P
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]