Diablo® III

WARNING! Game breaking bug spotted error 3006

i'll just dismiss the templar, he'll slow me down anyways
1 hour and 10 mins remaining
There have been numerous reports that people are getting error 33 before the game is released... Please Blizzard help them!!
05/14/2012 10:52 PMPosted by KAIN
There have been numerous reports that people are getting error 33 before the game is released... Please Blizzard help them!!

Exactly. They're getting error 33 because its still "before the game is released". Or did I just fall for the troll?
85 Tauren Druid
It's midnight pacific central time. Depending on where you live it could be a different time. Error 33 means the server isn't up yet.
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Xip fell for the trollololololloool :D Happily waiting another hour and 6 mins.
so how do you avoid this?
bump
85 Tauren Druid
tell me you're kidding.
Bump for valid gameplay fixes.
cant play till 2!!!!!!
1 hour. Tick Tock Tick Tock!
so unbelievably bored, couldn't have another crank sesh if i tried
Community Manager
05/14/2012 10:56 PMPosted by dInvisible
so how do you avoid this?

It's a very specific issue. You'd need to a) create a Demon Hunter, b) loot a shield, and then c) trade it to your templar before killing Jondar and hiring him. If you avoid just one of those requirements, you should be able to avoid this particular disconnect.
Duly noted. Will avoid any of those situations like a plague. :)
youve gotta be kidding me.... I cant belive I waited in a line just to be let down this hardcore.
So... If I live in MN per say... I have to wait till 2 AM???
05/14/2012 10:40 PMPosted by SymbolOfRage
zedrin, usa characters are different. u cant pick ur main europe char.

I know, I'll just try a different class to get a rough feel for it.
Lylirra, it happened to me after kill Jondar.... It happened to me after Skeleton king........ In a cave in the goat enemies field.

Please, How long for fix it? I was level 9, i lost 5 hours of my time..... waiting... I would be level 20-25 now....

I hope a reward from blizzard atleast, this bug is sooo retarded.
View profile
seeing morning hopefully they fix :(. even now i hope not to have to give it a shield because i am afraid of it happening.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]