Diablo® III

So I finally DL Diablo 3 when...

OP press the windows button and type dxdiag, run that and post video information
Reply Quote
Cmon blizzard, why can't you idiots create a fantastic game that runs on disco-era computer hardware.
Reply Quote
OMG ITS TROLOLOLOL
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hey guys I tried to install my Diablo 3 in my NES but its not doing anything! I've blown in it 20 times and ran my CD through the CD doctor about 9 times!?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
guys some ppl just cant be helped lol, this is a perfect example...
Reply Quote
Using your logic you should go play Tetris, Solitaire, & Pong; those are not very graphic demanding games. Yet i hate how games are years behind due 2005 outdated console hardware which they are made for, yet people like you exist.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I have a Matrox Mystique. Can I play D3?

It has 2MBs of SGRAM. I'm running it on OS/2 system. MechWarrior 2 looks rad!
Edited by Kezmaefele#1109 on 5/14/2012 10:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
***HELP NEEDED***

I have a 1988 government SUPER COMPUTER (it only takes up have my house) It runs a 2MB HDD and a 24K processor, the little blinky thing stops blinking when i type in /run diablo3.exe !!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Mine said the same thing. I think the original poster just misread.
Reply Quote
***HELP NEEDED***

I have a 1988 government SUPER COMPUTER (it only takes up have my house) It runs a 2MB HDD and a 24K processor, the little blinky thing stops blinking when i type in /run diablo3.exe !!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!

Best post so far.
Reply Quote
20 Night Elf Druid
I have a Matrox Mystique. Can I play D3?

It has 2MBs of SGRAM. I'm running it on OS/2 system. MechWarrior 2 looks rad!

lol... Don't you mean Matrox Mistake??? LOLOLOLOLOL!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
ok, says my video card isnt supported...

NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

the hell? they should have lowered the graphics requirements. a game doesnt do good on graphics alone, and you gotta know when too much is too much.

also tried the esc key thing, screen turned grey, then a window poped up and told me certain things were missing... not cool... I was waiting to hit Diablo 3 for so long and now I cant play.
Edited by Bloodraptor on 5/14/2012 10:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote

the hell? they should have lowered the graphics requirements. a game doesnt do good on graphics alone, and you gotta know when too much is too much.

LOL... why can't my NES run this !@#$? Too much is too much!
Reply Quote
My wife still uses this computer at work every day.

http://imgur.com/a/TmZzt
Reply Quote
What is CUDA?

"CUDA™ is a parallel computing platform and programming model that enables dramatic increases in computing performance by harnessing the power of the graphics processing unit (GPU). "

Nvidia GeForce cards use this architecture but you still need to update drivers to stay up to date.

Kudos to Blizzard's launcher for being smart enough to recognize the clients driver is out of date.
Reply Quote
So I'm finally ready to play after that first hit of video crack that was the beta weekend, and I'm the eastern time zone and have to wait a couple more hours. :P
Reply Quote
My computer is top of the line custom made. A good 3800 USD went in to it. It plays D3 great. (trololololol)
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

also tried the esc key thing, screen turned grey, then a window poped up and told me certain things were missing... not cool... I was waiting to hit Diablo 3 for so long and now I cant play.

Dude with all that waiting you should have got off your butt and read the requirements posted months ago...

You could have been prepared, your lucky Darwinism for you only means you miss the opening of one of the most sought after release in a decade...
Edited by Awesome#1239 on 5/14/2012 10:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]