Diablo® III

So I finally DL Diablo 3 when...

05/14/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Avias
I have a Geforce GTX 260. Will that work@??!?!?!?

LOLSARCASM
Success!
Reply Quote
similar thing happened to me during beta. i ignored the message and the game runs perfectly on max settings.

my card is geforce gtx285m
Reply Quote
ok, says my video card isnt supported...

NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

the hell? they should have lowered the graphics requirements. a game doesnt do good on graphics alone, and you gotta know when too much is too much.

also tried the esc key thing, screen turned grey, then a window poped up and told me certain things were missing... not cool... I was waiting to hit Diablo 3 for so long and now I cant play.

From wikipedia:

"he GeForce 6 Series (codename NV40) is Nvidia's sixth generation of GeForce graphic processing units. Launched on April 14, 2004, the GeForce 6 family introduced PureVideo post-processing for video, SLI technology, and Shader Model 3.0 support (compliant with Microsoft DirectX 9.0c specification and OpenGL 2.0)."
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
ok, says my video card isnt supported...

NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

the hell? they should have lowered the graphics requirements. a game doesnt do good on graphics alone, and you gotta know when too much is too much.

also tried the esc key thing, screen turned grey, then a window poped up and told me certain things were missing... not cool... I was waiting to hit Diablo 3 for so long and now I cant play.

You obviously weren't TOO excited about D3, or else you would've made sure your computer could handle the game. Hell, they even did an open beta weekend where you could have ran the game then and seen with your own eyes how it did.

It's not Blizzard's job to make sure your computer is kept up to date, nor is it their job to continue supporting 6 year-old video cards on a brand new game.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
They pushed for us to sign up for year subscription and getting this game. I have an Intel "unsupported" video card. I bought my laptop only 4 years ago.
Screw them, I want money back.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:49 PMPosted by Moozuki
"unsupported" video card. I bought my laptop only 4 years ago.

4 year old laptop is a piece of cr@p. welcome to computers
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Avias
I have a Geforce GTX 260. Will that work@??!?!?!?
Yes, and quite well too. Just don't push it too hard.
Reply Quote
They pushed for us to sign up for year subscription and getting this game. I have an Intel "unsupported" video card. I bought my laptop only 4 years ago.
Screw them, I want money back.
You signed up for one year Wow and now you want a refund on your free game?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
05/14/2012 10:05 PMPosted by PMurph
Hey, I need help getting D3 to work on my commodore 64. First thing I need to know is where I can I insert my installation cd

Learn history before you put your name to a quote. The commodore 64 never even knew what a CD was, it ran with floppy disks and gaming modules.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:57 PMPosted by Moozuki
Hey, I need help getting D3 to work on my commodore 64. First thing I need to know is where I can I insert my installation cd

Learn history before you put your name to a quote. The commodore 64 never even knew what a CD was, it ran with floppy disks and gaming modules.
Sarcasm comprehension fail.

God, only one more hour til I can get out of this schoolyard.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:57 PMPosted by Moozuki

Remember the Datasette.
Reply Quote
Ok, so I admit to not checking the video card requirements for my laptop. I have an Acer Aspire 5315-2326 with a current card of Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family. Yes, it's an older laptop. Can you tell me what would be a good card to get? Not the best, or most expensive card available, just one that will let me play the game. Not sure if I need to list any other information to find a compatible card or if the cards will work with any laptop.
Reply Quote
Nevermind.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
i have the same problem. been waiting this whole time so i feel ur pain, ignore the dumb trolls on here, my suggestion is to just let it go and buy a new video card, u have no other choice. might as well just get some sleep. Imma just get one off Ebay or stop at radio shack. yes, they should have probably made the game so us with only 2 year old computers could play, but aperintly they want even MORE money out of our pockets, as if WoW doesn't cost enough.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 09:53 PMPosted by Trend
when the error pops up trying pushing the ESC key worked for me..

Worked for me too thank you man
Reply Quote
yo im havin the same prob, it says my video card is unsupported, and it tell me mine is a mobile intel(r) 4 series express chipset family. what do i need to do to fix this?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]