Diablo® III

Stuck on launcher?

95 Tauren Paladin
Ok game is fully installed/updated. I click play at the launcher and nothing happens. Launcher stays up and says Launching... with nothing happening. I was able to start the game earlier today but now can't. Any ideas on whats wrong?
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
Do you by chance have a Killer Network Card installed?
I used the Google and found errors between blizzard's launcher and the Killer Network manager, a quick update to the Killer drivers and software fixed everything for me.
Reply Quote
Do you by chance have a Killer Network Card installed?
I used the Google and found errors between blizzard's launcher and the Killer Network manager, a quick update to the Killer drivers and software fixed everything for me.

that shouldn't effect you trying to run the game. all of my drivers and network cards are up to date.. i still get nothing after the launcher pops up. it still shows d3 running in my task manager under processes as well as the agent.exe
Reply Quote
I have a killer network card and I was stuck at launcher as well. All I did was change it to application mode - for compatibility and reopen launcher. This also might work, running command prompt as administrator then type in netsh winsock reset. Restart and open up launcher
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]