Diablo® III

Launcher pops up, press PLAY is not launching

try closing your antivirus before you start the launcher. This worked for me.
Reply Quote
Ok, work now...

I do:

1 - initialize normaly e click play ( not work )
2 - END process Blizzard launcher
3 - initialize again ( then stuck at 0% )
4 - END process agent.exe
5 - works!

worked for me

OMFG, thank you so much!!!
Reply Quote
Well this is what I have done:

- Found the ijl15.dll file within the Latest codec pack folder and copied it.
- Than had another icuuc44.dll missing file which I found it in my starcraft folder copied it also.
and it worked...
Reply Quote
Can someone explain this to me? I think i may be misunderstanding it because it doesn't make much sense.

Ok, work now...

I do:

1 - initialize normaly e click play ( not work )
2 - END process Blizzard launcher
3 - initialize again ( then stuck at 0% )
4 - END process agent.exe
5 - works!
Edited by Spikey#1825 on 6/26/2012 11:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Guys after hours and hours of trying to get this thing fixed and after having to go thru all of the fixes mentioned on this thread, THIS FINALLY GOT MINE TO WORK.

first is i updated my drivers by going here: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
1. Click on the "Graphics Drivers" box under option 2 (make sure you have Java running)
2. It will start to scan your system automatically for the proper drivers for your NVIDIA
3. Download the proper driver
4. Follow instructions to update driver. Once driver comnpletes update..
5. Restart PC
6. Run game again ( it would prolly tell you that your drivers are not updated and to visit battle.net website, just ignore this)

This worked for me and I hope it will work for you guys also. Then we can all raise our middle fingers to BLIZZARD
Reply Quote
I got mine working after a couple of hours and lots of stress, i only updated my nvidia drivers because i never updated them, go to their website if you have a nvidia driver and try to find an update.
Reply Quote
I run diablo and it says initializing and the PLAY button is grey i cant press play.
HELP HELP PLEASE....
Reply Quote
now a message pop up saying i need to run as admin( always do ), and close my firewall ( theres no firewall in my pc, and windows firewall is stoped ).... so what's going on?

yesterday I had the problem the same as everyone else here, tried everything... nothing work.

Now I have this silly popup message?
Reply Quote
FIXED
CHANGE YOUR DNS TO:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]