Diablo® III

An unexpected error occurred..

90 Undead Mage
"An unexpected error occurred while trying to install. Please try again or contact customer support"

When I click on help it takes me to the EU customer support.. and all the prices in battle.net are listed in pounds.. I'm Canadian. There's another message behind the first one that I can only see by hovering over my chrome icon (when I click "ok" on the first message everything Diablo related closes) The second message, that I can't actually get too, says I need to activate by going to battle.net, but my game is active already. I downloaded from battle.net about a week ago, did I somehow get the EU version?
Edited by Edbelfour on 5/14/2012 5:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
just re download the installer client.. i did that and now im logged in.. download is very fast 2.. 5 miutes maybe for the full gmae client
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
05/14/2012 05:59 PMPosted by DarkRain
just re download the installer client.. i did that and now im logged in.. download is very fast 2.. 5 miutes maybe for the full gmae client

When I went back to battle.net the download was defaulted to the EU one for some reason.. I may have downloaded that one originally.. switched it to US and it went right to installation.. it's installing as we speak. Glad I didn't have to download the whole game again.. Thanks for the help!

edit: it's downloading the whole 8gb game again.. :S
Edited by Edbelfour on 5/14/2012 6:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]