Diablo® III

spoilers

I just want to say thanks to all the jerks who had to rush to the forums and spoil things through titles. Your a class act
Reply Quote
Damn it Ubnn beat me to it!
Reply Quote
Your = possessive. Example: Your face disgusts me.

You're = You are. Example: You're incompetent.

Nobody is forcing you to open any forum threads or look at pictures posted revealing any info about D3.

I didn't know we were in English class.
Reply Quote
Crusay's not talking about reading threads, but seeing spoilers in the thread titles, which are harder to avoid because you see them when you look at the forum. The best thing to do in that case is not read the forum at all.

But that doesn't mean the trolls who posted spoilers aren't jerks.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
It's still pretty rude of people to be d-bags and post spoilers where they know people frequent who have not had much access if any at all to the game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You'll note that the thread is gone, also. It's a violation to post the spoiler in the title of the spoiler thread. If a thread states [Spoiler] in the title, don't look at it. For what it's worth though, I think that guy was full of crap. =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]