Diablo® III

I LOGGED IN i signed the tos says no license

5 Undead Rogue
and it says my account doesnt got a license
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
If you have the WoW Annual Pass or purchased a Digital Download then your Diablo III game is already active. Just select the “I already activated it” option from the installer. You can verify it is active by going to the Account Management page of the web site and selecting Diablo III. It will show it as Active.

If purchased a box version then you will need to click the link to the website and enter the key from the disk sleeve or manual cover.
Reply Quote
5 Undead Rogue
i did all that but still get the error
Reply Quote
Have you logged into your Battle.Net account and created a battle.tag ?
Reply Quote
5 Undead Rogue
it wont let me there is no option to change it
Reply Quote
https://us.battle.net/account/management/battletag-create.html

On the right, create?
Reply Quote
5 Undead Rogue
i dont c the option to do it
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Drdawg

Try changing your battle.net account password. That usually helps the account resync with our servers.
If you can't find a solution to your issue, feel free to contact a Support Representative directly for further assistance. Their contact information can be found at the following link: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html

I'm available on the forums Monday through Friday from 11AM to 8PM Pacific Time
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
If you already have a Battle Tag, you likely don't see what he... doesn't see. Or something.

Under Account Details, you should see a heading for your Battle Tag, mine says 'click the link for more info' but since I have a tag, there is no link. Perhaps you have a link there.
Reply Quote
5 Undead Rogue
still didnt work and i dont got a link to change it just looked
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I checked his account and he already has a battle.tag ID.
If you can't find a solution to your issue, feel free to contact a Support Representative directly for further assistance. Their contact information can be found at the following link: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html

Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
Once you get to the D3 login screen, go into "Options" and then "Account". Make sure the server region is set to your region. My was set to Europe by default (not sure why).
Reply Quote
5 Undead Rogue
is my account saying it should be good to play?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Drdawg

Your account looks fine from my end. Try Vanterax's suggestion to see if that helps.

Reply Quote
5 Undead Rogue
is my account saying it should be good to play?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm getting the same thing, I got my copy through the annual pass, my account says that it is active, I have tried redoing my password but it still says that I have no license, However, I never hit the option that said,. “I already activated it”, Is there anyway to go back and do this?
Reply Quote
5 Undead Rogue
ok now its just saying server is down tyvm not sure how that makes a difference though why cant i play on europe server lol
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Drdawg ,

You have a US Battle.net and Diablo III account. You won't be able to play on Europe's servers until we enable cross region play which won't be until the game launches in the US later tonight. I'm not sure exactly when it'll be enabled though.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]