Diablo® III

Error 33

I keep getting this error. Someone help!
Reply Quote
Error 33 mean: The service is undergoing maintenance, please try again later. (Please note that Diablo III will not be available for play until May 15 at 12:01 a.m. PDT.

so.. have to wait
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
im getting the same error >.<
Reply Quote
it is 5/15/12 12:08 am, still getting that error. Isn't the game go live on 12:01 am?
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
That is the error you get anytime the servers are not available for play. In this case it is because the US servers do not go live until 12am Pacific Daylight time (3am Eastern)
Reply Quote
So am i
Reply Quote
ahhhhhhh! Pacific Daylight time!!!! Curse you! Thanks everyone!
Edited by usgungan#1484 on 5/14/2012 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Assumed it was 12:01 Eastern. Gotta say, biggest disappointment of my entire life.
Reply Quote
76 Draenei Shaman
lol, didn't see that is was 12:01 a.m PDT not Eastern. oh well
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
it is 11:11 central here 1:11 pacific & i`m still getting error 33
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
it is 11:11 central here 1:11 pacific & i`m still getting error 33

No, pacific behind Central. It is 9:14 PDT right now.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
lol my bad ty
Reply Quote
i want my money back for blizzard making me go to best buy at 12am and then telling me i can install the game but not play for another 3 hours....
Reply Quote
They should have made it available for you to play when your time zone was at 12:01. So now i have to wait tell 3 Am to play a game everybody else is already playing because of the time zones. That is a bunch of crudddddd.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
...mutha.....
Reply Quote
Current time in Los Angeles

Monday, May 14, 2012 at 10:14:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
no every1 is beat, its 1:15 here and i have to wait to 3 am its like 10am in the middle bumble f*** America and they have 2 wait another 2 hours as well and wutever time it is in Cali im horrible at math, bottem line every1 is beat for another 2 hours no matter where u r, but any1 else with me and if they are 1 minute latter than 3:01am then im demanding diablo reimburse me for time gas and effort. Had they been more specific i woulda went to bed hours ago, slept in, still got the game and been happy instead im sittin here staring at my screen for the next 1 hour and 44 minutes wit my thumb up me a** lol
Reply Quote
you should have known better in the first place, wow, sc2, and all battlenet maintenance times are PDT, it said it on the websites, PDT, so just chill out and relax, get some sleep or something people, the game will release on time, you currently have just over and hour and 40 minutes to go
Reply Quote
never bought a game at midnight i couldn't play. What a crappy deal for us east coast people.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
They were extremely specific and communicated the launch time long ago. It has been posted on the web site, on the forums, in game announcements, in the Launch Day Prep guide, etc. If you missed it then it was not because Bliz did not make the information available everywhere.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]