Diablo® III

battle.net is down?

90 Human Warlock
when i try to log in it gives me an error saying that battle.net is down when it is clearly not since im on here posting about it
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I got the same error
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Same.
Reply Quote
this is not battle.net, this is the forums for it, your address bar even says us.battle.net showing its a different location, every game on battle.net has its own section, which is why Wow is still up, the asia launch had problems and they have posted here (taking some time to read posts before making one helps alot) that the servers for d3 are down for fixing the problems the launch has had so far and will come up at 12:01 am Pacific time, or 03:01 eastern.
It would not suprise me if they needed to delay it a little longer than that by an hour or two to get it up if they can't fix it in time.
Reply Quote
this is crap i paid 65 bucks for this damn game. don't release a game if your not ready damn i bought this last night and still have not got to play wtf come on blizzard you take our money but you give us nothing in return BS lol fix this gay !@#$ i wanna kill diablo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]