Diablo® III

Inferno build thoughts

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#acXVkR!eYb!bZaccZ
The only thing I would change is possibly superstition if I am not getting wrecked by non physical dmg.
Edited by skitzokid#1837 on 5/14/2012 9:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
you can't solo inferno build. not even night mare mode. looks like the game is much harder than D2
http://www.twitch.tv/erickwok1020/popout watch how DW die in Night Mare, Bar will die quickly without good gear.
Edited by Neoreturn#1822 on 5/14/2012 10:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well, you have to understand the tons of different builds you can use on any character. What you stack as far as stats, items, skills or passives. That barb could have been building a not so "tanky" way. Which could be his downfall. You couldn't solo Diablo 2 nightmare or Hell with a barbarian and having a good amount of defensive items and abilities. Inferno is meant to be soloed by the "hardcore gamers" as blizzard puts it.
Reply Quote
i just feel the game will be pretty hard for melee class. Tank build may be worest build for both solo and group, dps+hp leech is the way to go. see the live vidoe, the npc can't hold any ago.
Edited by Neoreturn#1822 on 5/14/2012 10:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I will agree to disagree with you. I think the exact opposite of that.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:48 PMPosted by skitzokid
I will agree to disagree with you. I think the exact opposite of that.

after saw how people play in nightmare mode, I feel bow may be the best weapon for bar in inferno, I am not Joking. :)
Reply Quote
haha well what happens when you get against elites with teleport? You are screwed
Reply Quote
It seems to me as though gear and builds wont cut the mustard in the more difficult game modes. I find it hard to believe that anyone will live long in Inferno without being very skilled at whatever class they choose. That being said, there probably are some very crippling builds out there. I would be sure to pick things that work well together but cover your bases..

Be able to kill fast enough to not get swarmed
Mitigate damage and/or leech life enough life to stay alive
Be able to crowd control and/or run like hell

With all of those tools covered... you must then be exceptionally skilled at your class and using things with the utmost efficiency.

This game isn't one big gear check like some of their others.. It's going to be a fun ride!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]