Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I have been recieving this error on every attempt to install. I have followed the specific 'known Diablo III issues' guide, as well as every step of the more general 'installation troubleshooting' guide. I have followed every instruction, e.g.
- deleting C:\programdata\battle.net
- deleting anti-virus program
- selective startup mode
- 'run as administrator'...
- ...from a profile that has administrator privelages
- updated graphics drivers
- whatever else that was in those guides that I can't currently remember.
In order to check that the downloaded files were not currupt, I ran the downloader again and recieved the error "this download is not authorized."
The original download was in English (EU) and I am in Australia.
Have I missed something?
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.