Diablo® III

Did I install the right version of Dibalo 3?

85 Undead Mage
Hey all

Excited for the release of D3 I jumped onto battle.net and started pre-downloading.
My download has finished and it's nearly finished installing.

It only just occured to me though that the installer was enGB, does it matter if it's enUS or not?

Otherwise I'm going to have to start downloading the US version :S

Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Dude, I hope you have better luck than I did. Because....

I downloaded the ENGB version of it, and it wont let me install. tried downloading twice now, then I realized it was the GB version of it and thats why it wont work.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Dude, I hope you have better luck than I did. Because....

I downloaded the ENGB version of it, and it wont let me install. tried downloading twice now, then I realized it was the GB version of it and thats why it wont work.

It wouldn't let you install because it wouldn't let anyone install until a certain time. Mine installed now but hopefully I can play on the US servers with this version. It would be nice if a blue could get back to me :3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
After opening the game and looking around the options I have found that you can select your region, so I guess it doesn't matter which installer you use.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
There are quite a few threads on this and installing the incorrect game version can lead to quite a few issues. Try deleting the wrong version and downloading the US version. If you do not, you will not be able to play until Global support comes out some time after launch. Also, Icy, you most certainly can install NOW. What you can not do yet is log in to the game servers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]