Diablo® III

Sturdy DPS WD build for my first run

Hello Gents,

Just wanted your guys opinion on my build.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#agjTkZ!fbW!bYYZZa

Wanted to create a WD that would be able to run solo as well as create some serious havok on mobs. I based many of my decisions on this WD guide which is awesome http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4927183159.

My primary and Secondary have mana and life leech respectively.
I would say the build has good CC with Mass Confusion, Wall of Zombies and Grasp of the Dead. The build overrall I think would hold up fairly well to bosses as well. The beauty being you can set up the Wall of Zombies and Grasp - while bombarding them with Spirit Barrage which lobs over walls.

My Passives also complement my picks well. Increase Dmg w/ pierced vail while getting some nice mana reg with Rush of Essence and Spiritual Attunement.

Two questions :

Rush over Vision Quest good ?

and

also should I change my rune on my Zombie Wall to Barricade for those open area battles.?
Reply Quote
How are you handling your AoE capabilities? Are you relying on Wall of Zombies for that department?
Reply Quote
well build is fine but your topic does not go well with it...

first run means normal mode....you will finish normal mode way before you hit 35 which is when you get rune for your zombie wall...
Reply Quote
I think that setting up the Wall of Zombies and having the Gargantuan draw the mob might be viable while i pick off targets as quickly as possible with aid of the other secondaries.
On the other hand bringing out Locust Swarm (Pestilence) does seem attractive although the Wall would have been powerful againts Bosses.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]