Diablo® III

Copying/ re-printing the note pad

Hello, my family owns a printing company among other things and thus i am able to re-produce the note pad that comes with the retail version of D3.

Question is, are you ok with this Blizzard? I dont see an issue but i thought i'd ask just incase.
Reply Quote
No, they are not OK with it. Yes, you will get a letter from a lawyer if they find out. No, this is not the place to ask them.
Reply Quote
This made me LOL

Best troll ever or biggest idiot of all time
Reply Quote
Yeah, i thought as much.. brain is just a little impaired at the moment haha.

This made me LOL

Best troll ever or biggest idiot of all time

A bit of both, i just thought the pad was just epic.. it was a nice touch.

Too bad for all you digital folks. Might head into the print shop this weekend and set it up for a few hundred pads XD
Edited by MEnoSEEyou#1617 on 5/14/2012 7:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
would you be okay with a company using your family's name and reproducing something you put years of effort and money and not getting a cut?
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 07:04 PMPosted by penniewiser
would you be okay with a company using your family's name and reproducing something you put years of effort and money and not getting a cut?

1). I won't be selling them, they will be for personal use / giveaway to close friends & family

2). Yes, somethings should be free.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
If I was going to do something like this,(which I wouldn't), I sure wouldnt be announcing my intentions on the forum of the copyright holder.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]