Diablo® III

How do I change my Avatar pic?
Reply Quote
I'd like to know too. :3
Reply Quote
I'm stuck with this ugly one from starcraft II, i'd like to change mine as well but when i click my profile it just takes me to starcraft II profile, i'd like to change it to diablo III
Reply Quote
Think I found it, in top right corner of theforum page underthe search bar you should have your profile picture and naem. Click the drop down menu and you can select between your WoW characters, your SCII profile or your Diablo III battlenet profile, but only this ram skull avatar is available atm for Diablo II
Reply Quote
If you have a World of Warcraft or Starcraft II account, you can change the avatars to your character (Warcraft) or SC2 (active avatar). Other than that you will need to wait to unlock other Diablo 3 avatars.
Reply Quote
I own SCII and when I post to the SCII forums, my avatar appears. However, on D3 forums, I have the Satan skull only (reminds me of the Satan skull from the James Blish Day after Judgment and/or Black Easter novels). I tried the dropdown menu in the top right, and I don't see any place to change my avatar, only selectable option is to "View my posts"
Reply Quote
Wonder how long we have until it's hammered out.
Reply Quote
Definitely want to change mine.
Reply Quote
<-------- This is so boring :(
Reply Quote
Agreed...while this is a decent pic I'd rather have a little more individuality available for my handle. Perhaps something just a bit more EVIL!! hehehehehe Hopefully they allow us to use images we have in our systems or at the least pre-set choices BN decides to produce.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
+1 Bump, I quit playing WoW so those avatars are gone please give us some options.
Reply Quote
Greetings,

BUMP !!!

What the HELL ? At least give us stock avatars.

Good grief ! Everybody is the same, just like uniforms in a private school.

You will ALL look the same.

Hmmmm, no.

Have Fun ! (tm)

Darkmotion
Reply Quote
Avatar rewards should have been implemented with Achievements, similar to SC2. Pity.
Reply Quote
+1

yeah come on battle.net multiple avatars are Forums 101, this is 2012 for cryin out loud.
Either let ppl upload their own and pump some out, and you better no be charging for this either lol
Reply Quote
ditto. Not earthshattering change or mod, just a kindly ask.....please blizzard?
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Alexandr332
I own SCII and when I post to the SCII forums, my avatar appears. However, on D3 forums, I have the Satan skull only (reminds me of the Satan skull from the James Blish Day after Judgment and/or Black Easter novels). I tried the dropdown menu in the top right, and I don't see any place to change my avatar, only selectable option is to "View my posts"

You have to select your SCII account from the dropdown, and then your SCII avatar will display
Reply Quote
I've got some of my own avatar pics that I use on my RB site... as you say, this pic- while well done, just doesn't quite do it...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]