Diablo® III

Disk has been Ejected on Digital install

85 Tauren Death Knight
at around 47% on the install for the digital edition i keep getting an error saying my install disk has been ejected and if this keeps happening to use the digital installation instead.... Well i am USING the Digital installation and i keep getting this error message. Anyone else getting this?
Reply Quote
"If your installation disc has been ejected, please reinsert and try again. If not, or if you keep seeing this error, log in to Battle.net and install Diablo III digitally" - If you downloaded the installer digitally, this error indicates that it did not convert the files correctly. This can often be caused by closing the downloader early. Though the downloader may show 100%, please allow some time for it to fully complete. To resolve this issue, log into Battle.net and re-run the downloader.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
dear god it took me 2 days to download the install files... i really don't want to do this again...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Spent an hour in line to talk to a tech and then after 40 minutes they said, your going to have to re download it.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Well wait a second this is wierd... i just let it keep running just now and did not even press OK on the window and the install is still going.... Maybe we can ignore it?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Actually, if you remember where the destination was when you first started downloading, you should be able to just continue with it being almost finished.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
no this is the install not the download. and i already tried just to re-run the download itself and it completes perfectly fine so i don;t know what went wrong...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
"This can often be caused by closing the downloader early. Though the downloader may show 100%, please allow some time for it to fully complete."

Likely what happened to you guys as i am having the same issue and just closed the downloader after a good minute or so of it saying 100% complete. Re-downloading it now but saved myself around 4.11 gigs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]