Diablo® III

Video card not supported

86 Undead Rogue
I got his message when I clicked play today:
We have detected that your video card is not supported by Diablo 3.

Operating system: Windows XP Service pack 3
Video Card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Does this mean I have to go out and buy a new card?
Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue
Or is there some kind of update for it that I can install? I'm not technologically savvy about this kind of stuff.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue
One last bump before I head out of the house.
Reply Quote
I got the same message. I hope someone answers this before launch...:(
Reply Quote
Check the intel site to get the latest driver, but that's a low end graphics processor(not even a card, it's onboard video), so you may have problems getting it playable even if it works.

edit::You may also be getting an error due to custom drivers created by your computer manufacturer. Intel made drivers should solve the problem if it's a 4xxx series like I believe(I dunno, I've never even touched Intel integrated video)
Edited by Karmageddon#1108 on 5/14/2012 9:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah me to..Im thinking its just popping something up because the US servers are not up till 12am PDT. Which is 2am here in Bama..I ran Wow on more than the minimal settings.so i think were all good ! i hope anyways :/
Reply Quote
Mobile Intel 4 video is not supported by the game. It's too old and slow. Blizzard have stated it here in the forums in blue. You'll have to use a different computer, assuming this is a laptop.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 09:40 PMPosted by Hubris
Mobile Intel 4 video is not supported by the game. It's too old and slow. Blizzard have stated it here in the forums in blue. You'll have to use a different computer, assuming this is a laptop.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/D3supportedvideo

You will note it is listed as supported, low performance. It may not be playable, but it can technically at least run a slideshow.

edit::Oh, BTW, WoW is a very old game(2004) and no benchmark for being able to run any recent games, even with the graphical improvements in the expansion packs.

editedit::Oops, http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4904340741 That's why I don't like naming schemes, they're too non-standard(mobile 4 !=4xxx). This is the blue saying "mobile 4 is unsupported"
Edited by Karmageddon#1108 on 5/14/2012 9:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Can some1 help me also. It also said my video card was not supported.
Operating system: Windows 7 service pack 1
Video Card: Intel (R) G45/G43 Express chipset
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]