Diablo® III

HELP! Digital Install 41%

Ok so we are launching in two hours and something is wrong. I'm trying to install my digital copy. Every time I try to install it stops at 41% every time and ive done all the trouble shooting.

PLEASE HELP
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm having the exact same problem, except I'm stuck at 43%.
Reply Quote
Try to look for some file in the setup folder that end with .part.
Reply Quote
Link to D3 installer please? I pre-purchased a digital copy and now would like to install before launch. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Beowulf - You get the installer by logging into your battle.net account, choosing account, and download game client.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4926592965

2nd post! if you haven't tried it yet.
Reply Quote
Hubris, they deleted the old downloader and they've published the installer that download and install at the same time, just like Beta's. I will try to upload it to some page and pass it to you. Ok?
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue, only difference is that i'm stuck at one percent.
Trying to re download the installer.. :P
Reply Quote
Media fire . com /?i3gibxqw43wfebk

I don't know if this is against the rules, but if it is, I'll delete it.
Reply Quote
Me too... 41% then stops and says my disk ejected... Since I don't have a disk this is obviously not right!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!~
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5007220958 everyone reply to this! Regarding Compensation!
Reply Quote
I have the same problem, really frustrating! Anyone found out something usefull to do?
Reply Quote
Please be something more useful than the idiotic "gee lets sue" crap!!! I mean come on really??? That's stupid!
Reply Quote
Carliton, search for some file that ended with .part and then, delete it. Then dowload the downloader that I've posted before and choose the folder that u chose before. It'll download the remaining files and when it ends, it will show the new "installer". Close it and uninstall Diablo III (Control Panel). Execute Setup. exe and it should work.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Just delete all your current d3 files and install via the new streaming downloader/installer in the "download game clients" section. I had the same problem and did that and it fixed it.
Reply Quote
Yea i just deleted the whole folder and started a new download now, going to sleep for a couple of hours and will try to install later again. Thanks for the replies. Peace
Reply Quote
New installer downloaded, got me past the previous point of failure. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]