Diablo® III

Reduce Input Lag

85 Human Death Knight
Blizzard,

please tell me if there is any feature in d3 like there was in wow for the reduce input lag. This was the best thing ever... if there isnt one yet, please add it asap. I don't see any options that would be anything like reduce input lag, and my cursor has a bad delay :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I agree with this man. My cursor has fairly bad delay and my computer is at least up to par with CPU and what not to run Diablo 3. Bring it bac@*%k! :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
yeah my comp def should be able to run d3 no prob, and i remember wow was the same thing until you checked that reduce input lag, made everything amazing.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Going to bump this up to see if we can get it noticed by an employee. I'd love to know if they're going to *maybe* implement this into the game at some point.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I really hope they do, it really would make a lot of people happy im sure, especially me :P I google'd a lot of people having the same cursor lag :(
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Need an answer to this as well.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
whole lotta lag
Reply Quote
HELP
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Druid
Horrible lag and my computer is pretty up to par with the latest. Any suggestions other than paying a company that can supposedly help lower the ping?
Reply Quote
Same problem... this is !@#$ing ridiculous. I run SCII and WoW just fine. Diablo used to be about compatibility on even the worst of computers (Which mine is far from)... Apparently, thats just not the case anymore
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
lets keep this bumped guys, lag is bad, and my comp is definitely up to date as well... sc2 and wow are no problem.. we just need that same thing wow has "reduce input lag"
Reply Quote
bump bump bump

Blizz has ignored every single one of these threads... Can we at least get acknowledgment that you are AWARE of the damn issue????????????????????????????????????
Reply Quote
Requesting sticky to get some damn attention. I'm seriously tired of being ignored.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
i also requested sticky, camping for blue post
Reply Quote
56 Undead Death Knight
Seriously, you die every time you run into an easy mob. Occasionally, if you are lucky you might get to use a potion or run away before you die! Bump bump lets get this right Blizz. I didn't pay hard earned money for crap!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
i know wtf i hope its not on the stats how many times you die.. i cant stay alive when i get into a big group of things..
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
still no replies from the blue peeps? :(
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
i agree its mostly all unplayable for me. i'm using highspeed internet. maybe its my graphics card. my mac uses- NVIDIA GeForce 9400M.
Reply Quote
I click, then my character.. ... ..... ... ...... .... .. .... ....... .. attacks!oh wait, now I'm dead.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]