Diablo® III

Launcher doing... nothing?

85 Night Elf Death Knight
I just downloaded the game, and when I went to launch the game (to the title screen), I got it to sit on "Launching..." for about 15 minutes. I closed that out, since it was clearly not going to launch, then when I try to reopen the launcher it now won't even open. Any suggestions on getting my game to do... anything?
Reply Quote
Have you uninstalled beta client? C: > ProgramData > Battle.net delete that bnet folder.
Umm.. possibly restard the whole process? Unistall launcher and go back at it? CTRL ALT DEL and make sure no blizz launcher or agent is running already in background? :S
Reply Quote
The servers not being up yet has nothing to do with this. It's happening to me as well. Something wrong with the agent or something. This happened during the BETA as well, very frustrating.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]