Diablo® III

An Unexpected error occurred.

90 Troll Shaman
An unexpected error occurred while trying to install.
Please try again or contact customer support.

This pops up then I press install on the launcher, the activation window appears for a few seconds then I get this error.
Reply Quote
40 Goblin Mage
Me too!@!!!!!!
Reply Quote
me three!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Same thing happens to me.
Reply Quote
40 Goblin Mage
This happen when i use the game client i downloaded off the website today. When i try to run the installer i bought yesterday it tells me "insert disc."
Reply Quote
40 Goblin Mage
Ive been on hold on the phone for 46 mins.
Reply Quote
keep us posted on this fix
seems like !@#$ is hitting the fan in Asia and europe.. lets hope NA goes somewhat better
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
05/14/2012 05:17 PMPosted by Foost
Ive been on hold on the phone for 46 mins.

Well, if they mention anything to you that help, please let us know :)

And thank you for taking a bullet with calling customer service :P
Reply Quote
53 Human Warrior
I have the same problem :S
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
IT WORKS: I ran the D3 setup client AGAIN just to ensure it hadn't missed anything for a 3rd time, once it had finished checking the files it ran the launcher and I am currently installing, without errors.

EDIT: So I guess what I'm saying is try to run the launcher via the D3 setup client. It will open after it check the files or replaces missing ones.
Edited by Wheize#1757 on 5/14/2012 5:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I had this problem, I fixed it by re-downloading the game client installer (Diablo-III-Setup-enUS.exe) from my battle.net account, and making sure I got the US version.

I may have gotten the English (EU) one by mistake last time (it was the default option when I went to re-download the file today, I had to choose the English (US) one instead).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Currently @ 44% installed and going strong, lets hope this continues!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I had this problem, I fixed it by re-downloading the game client installer (Diablo-III-Setup-enUS.exe) from my battle.net account, and making sure I got the US version.

I may have gotten the English (EU) one by mistake last time (it was the default option when I went to re-download the file today, I had to choose the English (US) one instead).

Same for me. For some reason, my Battle.net D3 download was set to EU version by default.
Reply Quote
53 Human Warrior

Same for me. For some reason, my Battle.net D3 download was set to EU version by default.

Man you saved me!!. I don't know why EU was selectd by default. Re-downloading. Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]