Diablo® III

Most Interesting Class?

he just seems to have a lot of variety to his spells and abilities unlike some classes that are centered around one thing and one thing only with a few variants
Reply Quote
84 Tauren Druid
05/14/2012 05:21 PMPosted by austin
he just seems to have a lot of variety to his spells and abilities unlike some classes that are centered around one thing and one thing only with a few variants

Yes. This. I love the WD's spell variety and unique character and playstyle. Everything about him screams unique and interesting.
Reply Quote
although some think he maybe perhaps the most difficult class to get the hang of due to his awkward abilities and skill set
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
i think the witch doctor is the most interesting, i was dead set on a barb until i watched a few wd videos.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Roxigob
i think the witch doctor is the most interesting, i was dead set on a barb until i watched a few wd videos.

oh hell yeah man I'm right there with ya. I'm a total Diablo noob and the vids inspired me to check out his skill calculator. I think i got my build all worked out, but whether or not I'll actually be able to use him effectively is another thing entirely. :-P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
He does have alot of variety but if you play around with the other toons you can do some pretty cool things. I put together what looks like a pretty viable melee wiz build around spectral blade and short range aoe's with armour spells and passives.

What im looking forward to the most is zombie bears. Nothing can beat them not even penguin armys.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
What im looking forward to the most is zombie bears. Nothing can beat them not even penguin armys.

Amphibious Attack Tigers would like a word.

(But zombie bears are epic, as are most WD abils)
Reply Quote
i played hell a lot of Amazon (jabazon, guided bowazon, frost maiden) in D2 nd i really got bored of the character, so m not gonna play Demon Hunter this time (even tho its my fav), i guess its gonna be between Barb nd WD......people talkin bout soloin inferno is gonna be hard with Barb. cant resist playing Barb! even tho is sheer brute force, i find barb the most interesting....esp. if blizzard come out with an interesting & LENGHTY expansion!! !!! Barb all the way. i must say do u think Monk will be the top character like Hammerdin was in D2?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]