Diablo® III

GM please flag my ACCOUNT.

Please Flag my account too, plz!
Reply Quote
great idea OP, I guess blizzard will listen to you using such techniques
Reply Quote
23 Worgen Priest
I heard about that error 12 for digital copies.
If I start getting this error in 7hours I'm gonna get the shotty and start bustin some cap.

Did you notice this right below where you post?

"Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities."
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
They fixed this already. You don't have to ask to be flagged.
Reply Quote
Good way to get a perma ban and have the cops show up at your door telling you it's not a good idea to post this crap on the internet. If you don't think Blizzard takes these threads seriously, go read the sticky on the WoW forums..
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Ah General.... So much fun. Error 12 happens when you try to log in to the wrong region such as someone from the US trying to log in to the Asia servers. Folks from some areas of SE Asia and Australia also are defaulted to US accounts. To fix it people just need to wait for the US servers to go live. If you still can not log in after game launch and servers stabilize then consider it a problem.

This error is caused by the Global Play feature being disabled until all regions are active. Please make sure you choose the correct region when starting the game as per this sticky:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4008341471
Reply Quote
I dont know why they added region lock... I understand not opening the server until 12:01am but atleast let me play on EU or Asian server.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
That would cause the Asian and EU servers to be FLOODED with US region players making the game unplayable. It would also create a situation where people could start BEFORE the release date of 15 May. This way everyone starts playing after midnight in their own region. Global play will be enabled after launch once things are stable. They have not said when yet.
Reply Quote
Agreed...

FLAG MINE TOO!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]