Diablo® III

Barb. Vs. Monk

90 Goblin Mage
Which do you think is better? why? Which will you be playing? Only 5hours left to decide! AGH, the suspence XD
Reply Quote
Monk = Krillin
Barb can turn into Super Saiyan 5

I think the choice here is easy.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I personally like almost all of the skills/runestones on the barb compared to the monk, where there are just a couple I couldn't see myself using. On the other hand, the monk has some nice versatility. Seems to me like the Monk is coming off as a little more OP and looks nice and flashy in the beginning with even limited skills so a lot of people are leaning that way. As such, I'm gonna try the Barb first :D

Plus I -never- played a Barb in D2 and feel like I owe him a chance...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
LMAO! idk krillen could beat som a... who am i kidding barb it is! i just love the speed
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Wouldn't the game release 2am Central time?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Im EST its 3 am. for me and its 10 now so 5 more hours!!
Reply Quote
I'v read what I tihnk all I can and gone through many skill calculators or the different characters. Annnnnnd BARB it is. The play style/skills/runes just look like the most fun. and WW barb FTW in d2. Monk and or wizard came in close second for me. I will most likely play either of those two after capping out my barb. Im sticking with the same character for a while to see all that I can see before jumping to something else.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Monk = Krillin
Barb can turn into Super Saiyan 5

I think the choice here is easy.

That's pretty funny. I guess Krillin finally gets his payback though, since the monk is gonna whup the barb in PvP.

;P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]