Diablo® III

After I upgrade a SE to a Collector's Edition

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Or if I even am able to, will the extras (Dyes, wings) be sent to my character VIA the in-game mail, or will I have to recreate said characters? I don't want to wait a week for my CE to get to my house and miss all the hype and game play. Any of you know if I am alright for playing the normal edition for right now?
Reply Quote
There is no in-game mail.

You place the items in the shared stash on a new character and your previously created characters can take them out.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

You place the items in the shared stash on a new character and your previously created characters can take them out.

Oh, so the wings are on one character at a time? Well that's a relief.
Reply Quote

How does that work with the wings, then, since they're a toggled "use" item.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Last I heard the wings would not take up space in your inventory but apper kinda built into the UI, wish they where, save having to drop into the stash all the time.. We shall see in about 5hrs tho >.<
Reply Quote
Last I heard the wings would not take up space in your inventory but apper kinda built into the UI, wish they where, save having to drop into the stash all the time.. We shall see in about 5hrs tho >.<
They take a single slot in your inventory. And you toggle them on/off. I would also assume that you get more than one - you simply don't get them on old characters retroactively.
Reply Quote
They take a single slot in your inventory. And you toggle them on/off. I would also assume that you get more than one - you simply don't get them on old characters retroactively.

Video of the wings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20iX8vIun7I
Reply Quote
hold the phones, You can upgrade to a collectors edition :D?
Reply Quote
sure.

You could upgrade to a CE of starcraft as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]