Diablo® III

I NEED HELP ! Error 315300 occures when I try to log in. I enter the exact same information as i do on my battle.net account. I can properly enter on my account but when it comes to D3 nothing works .... i even changed my account from another hotmail address but nothing works still anyone know what i have to do.
Please help
Reply Quote
having the same problem!! :/
Reply Quote
same here?!?! did anyone figure out how to fix?
Edited by Brix#1902 on 5/14/2012 9:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Same problem. Tried to change my Battle Net password. Didn't help.
Reply Quote
same problem. 315300. I had this problem with the beta too, only I couldn't post then b/c it said I needed a character first.
The exact same creds works for the battle.net site.
Edited by KwiqNiss#1255 on 5/14/2012 9:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Same. I am guessing it has something to do with timezone. They are going to make us wait until 3am EDT
Reply Quote
Aaaargh! Careful, I told the game to remember my login from the beta and it put an extra SPACE at the end of the email address. Removing the extra space solved the problem; however, the message states the servers are not yet online.
Reply Quote
HunterB. I'm pretty sure there was a different error code for the timecheck failure. Also, please note, I had this same issue with the beta, while it was open, and that issue was never resolved. I think there is a larger issue.
Reply Quote
Okay, I think the issue for me isn't that I put a space at the end, but I always tab on the keyboard to go to the next input, rather than using the mouse. I guess the non-print character for tab was in my account name. Shame for lack of a simple Trim() call.
I simply get Error 33 now, Server down for maintenance.
Edited by KwiqNiss#1255 on 5/14/2012 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Two steps to work-around this issue:

• Navigate to C:\Programdata. You have to set folder options to show hidden folders.
    Delete battle.net and blizzard entertainment folders and try launching Diablo.
  • If the error persists, create a new Windows user account with admin privileges, and launch the game from that profile. It's a dirty fix, but it works guaranteed.
  • This happened to me, and has since fixed itself on my original Windows profile, so if you make a new one, try switching back to see if it works.
    Reply Quote

• Navigate to C:\Programdata. You have to set folder options to show hidden folders.
  • If the error persists, create a new Windows user account with admin privileges, and launch the game from that profile. It's a dirty fix, but it works guaranteed.
  • This happened to me, and has since fixed itself on my original Windows profile, so if you make a new one, try switching back to see if it works.

Don't do this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!

Just erase and retype your account name and password and use the mouse to move between the battle net account and your password.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
    Reply Quote

Don't do this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!

Just erase and retype your account name and password and use the mouse to move between the battle net account and your password.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

So if that works that's good. Any idea what the problem is exactly?
    Reply Quote
    This assumes that you typed something incorrectly. Which for most of us getting this error is not the case. I can log in from my laptop just fine, but not my PC. Same battlenet account. It's been this way since open beta.

I find it highly ridiculous to think that I'm consistently entering my username and password correctly on my laptop, but incorrectly on my PC. That's just asinine.
    Reply Quote

Thank you so much, creating the new user profile worked for me!

It would really be helpful if the sticky regarding this issue didn't point to a broken link for the workaround on this.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    If you copied your password after you typed it in where it shows **** .. copy it to notepad. Most likely you'll just see ***. To fix this type in your password into notepad first, then copy it and paste it continually into the password box while trying to log in.

That does work... just fixed the issue for me :) hope this helps.
    Reply Quote
    Zelexis, you are a genius. I pasted this into notepad & saw the asterisks too. This is where a lot of people's issues are coming from I am sure.

I gotta say... a bit frustrated... all this stuff happened with Diablo II for the first week of release, but at least I could play single player back then.

I have to bump this post because this is the best answer I've seen so far. :)
    Reply Quote
    same saving this issue error 315300
    Reply Quote
    can't delete agent.exe? wtf is that? pre-launch hacks? deledt battle.net in programdata.. didnt help.. wut u got now? it's all fudged up now!
    Edited by bitchlor#1421 on 5/15/2012 1:57 AM PDT
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]