Diablo® III

I ordered from Mightyape, anyone got it yet?

In Auckland here, I checked outside and found not-Diablo3 lying there in front of my door.

I'm slightly nervous. It's 3.17pm so far, not much time left.
Has anyone else in Auckland got it yet?

Processed on May 15 2012 1:45PM and is currently with a courier. Confirmation of delivery is not yet available. Please try again later.

I bet the courier's playing -my- copy of D3 right now, laughing like a Hollywood villain.
Reply Quote
In Auckland here, I checked outside and found not-Diablo3 lying there in front of my door.

I'm slightly nervous. It's 3.17pm so far, not much time left.
Has anyone else in Auckland got it yet?

Processed on May 15 2012 1:45PM and is currently with a courier. Confirmation of delivery is not yet available. Please try again later.

I bet the courier's playing -my- copy of D3 right now, laughing like a Hollywood villain.

in hamz got mine a couple of hours ago :) roll on 7pm
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It could depend on when the courier normally delivers in your area.
Reply Quote
haha or someone stole it from your front door LOL
Reply Quote
Got mine this morning (Whangarei) ... form mightyape
Reply Quote
Id give them a call, im sure the carrier can track the package down with an ETA. Also,
05/14/2012 08:40 PMPosted by Wrestlore
It could depend on when the courier normally delivers in your area.
Your place may be at the end of their run for the day.
Edited by Paradox#1193 on 5/14/2012 8:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah, you're probably just to the end of that courier's run. I got mine at 1pm from Mighty Ape.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 08:44 PMPosted by RAzER

Dude that would suck total balls, but who would pass up a free diablo 3?
Reply Quote
Got mine from mightyape about 11am in Taupo
Reply Quote
Dunedin here, arrived just after lunch time :).

Good luck!
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 08:57 PMPosted by Mellotron
I'm still waiting for mine in Auckland too. Same courier status.

Thankyou, relieved to know I'm not the only one.

Anyone want to take bets on it arriving 30minutes before servers go up?
(just enough time to install and get snacks ready)
Reply Quote
I had two copies delivered to central Auckland - one came at 9am and the other at around 2pm - Perhaps it's a Courierpost batch thing?
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 08:44 PMPosted by RAzER

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my Diablo3 go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. "

=)
Reply Quote
I'm in Whakatane and got my copy midday. Shipped out yesterday.
Reply Quote
78 Human Mage
I deal with couriers a lot. Dunedin couriers are some of the worst, apparently. Hope you dont live there.

If you still havn't got it by 4:30, give em a call. sometimes a package will be left out "accidentally" for the next days run. Sometimes if a package doesn't fit efficiently with a run some companies will let it sit.

Kick up a stink. They aren't supposed to do it, and its against company policy. They will grudgingly drop it off - either on the last run, or someone will do it on the way home.

remember, they are use to fobbing people off with lies and having them bought- just stand firm.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Caulce
If you still havn't got it by 4:30, give em a call. sometimes a package will be left out "accidentally" for the next days run. Sometimes if a package doesn't fit efficiently with a run some companies will let it sit.

Good idea, I'll give them a call.

That is -slightly- evil.
If I don't get it today, they will reach hell before I do! j/k ;)
Reply Quote
Good news everybody.
I send a message, and they rang me to say it'll arrive at 5pm!

pays to check, glad I did.
Reply Quote
im from Welly and got mine early this morning wooohooooo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]