Diablo® III

updating setup files issue

been trying all sort of fixes for about four hours now

nothing seems to help it just stays at about %70

i was told its something to do with the agent file but i couldnt fix

btw i got it on disc not digital , blizz what the hell?
Reply Quote
There are issues with the application used to update and fix your installation, where it either can't reach out to the internet to see what files are available....or can't write the downloaded files to your hard drive. The fact that your source media was a cd means you're half-way through the install process before you experience the issue...but it's not different situation than the people having problems with a digital copy - read through the threads about being 'stuck on updating setup files' and try some of those solutions. There is NO single thing that works for everybody, because those symptoms (not reaching the internet...or not writing files) could happen for a number of different reasons. You just need to try different things and see which one is affecting you.
Reply Quote
been trying for 7 hours now thanks for the support blizzard
i buy your game and it wont even install !!!

i shuldnt have to troubleshoot for 7 hours after i buy a game to get it to work
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]