Diablo® III

download progress just reset

85 Blood Elf Warlock
Hi, as the title say's, I believe all the data i've downloaded via the client has just been reset. Today I was almost finished with the download - 6GB finished - and then i shut down my pc for a few hours while I ran an errand. Upon attempting to finish my installation, i noticed that all of that progress was reset...it was at 0% complete. I don't understand. I had really hoped to be able to play d3 tonight (or tomorrow, w/e). If there is any solution, please let me know. I am not very program-savvy and i need some help. thank you in advance.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
bump of desperation. i bought the 1-year subscription for a reason.
Reply Quote
Mine somehow reset during the night, woke up and the downloader was closed. Checked the folder and it had stopped at 5.26gb and when I restart the downloader it checks the files but starts downloading at 600mb. Goes to check the folder again and the files i downloaded lastnight is yes 600mb......

"bump of desperation. i bought the 1-year subscription for a reason."
I feel you on that one..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]