Diablo® III

Trying to install for the 3rd time

85 Tauren Paladin
So I tried installing the first time and it errored and told me that the tome 3 file was missing...i deleted it and tried to redownload and it just opened up the launcher and tried to download the whole game..that worked and the game started once, tried to open the launcher again and it kept going back to the install screen telling me the tome 3 file was missing again and i uninstalled and am trying to redownload the entire game again now..

Any suggestions if it doesn't work this time?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Bump for exact same problem
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
at least i'm not the only one.
Reply Quote
84 Dwarf Paladin
Are you using the same installer from a few days ago or did you get it from your account again? The pre-download installer was buggy. It crashed for me and my boyfriend at 41% every time tonight.

We went and got the client that's available on our accounts and that worked fine.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I deleted that one a long time ago, i downloaded this back when the pre-purchase was first put up.

The one from tonight just seems to interact weird with the files and that folder, so it was just being screwy, hopefully uninstalling and reinstalling the entire thing helps.

If it doesn't..well I'm lost..so was seeing if anyone had suggestions.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]