Diablo® III

Login servers at full capacity

It seems as though the login servers have been full since last night, I was expecting them to be available this morning. Is this breaking news message an error on my end or is it still the case that you cant log on in EU? If so is there any signs that I will be able to play this evening?
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 11:47 PMPosted by WeasleyDave
It seems as though the login servers have been full since last night, I was expecting them to be available this morning. Is this breaking news message an error on my end or is it still the case that you cant log on in EU? If so is there any signs that I will be able to play this evening?

THE GAME HAS NOT LAUNCHED GLOBALLY 12 MINS REMAINING
Reply Quote
...Login servers for USA / EU are not online for another 13 minutes ..
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
No Leroy. EU went online hours ago. The US will come up in 10 minutes. If someone from the Americas region is trying to log in to the EU servers they will be unable to because global play is currently disabled.
Reply Quote
Good point. Ms. Cougar is right.
Reply Quote
When you can't play the single player campaign because the login servers are full we all LOL @ Blizzard Fail.

Come on, prove me right, lets make this another World of Warcraft release!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]