Diablo® III

Installer Stuck at Initializing 0%

Hey,

So my installer has been stuck on initializing 0% for some time now. I had it downloading before, but it stopped and got stuck. I restarted it and now it's wont start the download at all.

Also, I noticed that the Diablo 3 folder in my Program Files is already at 7.68gb. Is the game already installed or does it juts say that as it's installing.

Thanks in advance,
Nedin
Reply Quote
hey Guys i managed to find a quick and easy fix here are the steps

1 ok so download the game client off the website it should be where u activated your account
2 when you have downloaded it if your downloading to an external hard drive or just the computers then click run as administrator/i dont know why u have to run as administrator:)
3 look at your desktop when the diablo 3 icon changes from a .temp file exit the downloader.
4 open up diablo 3 from the icon also run as administrator when it says initializing leave it for about 5 mins if it doesnt start going up percents by then, go to download prefrences under options and where it says allow quick play reqaurdless of the network speed. now exit the launcher the bar should have a red line going up and down it and it should say canceling
5 reopen the launcher run as administrator it should have how much gb its got to download and your download speed. it will take a long time so i would reccomend just leaving it and dont have anything else running
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]