Diablo® III

im confused

90 Pandaren Priest
I live on east coast and im going to a midnight launch @ gamestop tonight, but when i get home i have to wait until 3am to play??? teh !@#$?
Reply Quote
Yep
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
/yawn
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Welcome to the forums, while you wait check out an awesome D3 english speaking stream with giveaways! http://www.twitch.tv/rhgamingcom
Reply Quote
No, you wait untill 12:00 a.m. then you buy the game, and play it at 12:00 a.m. PST time, which is 9 P.M. Today. So you only have to wait -1 hours.to start playing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
the hell is the point of a midnight launch east coast then >.>
Reply Quote
To have fun?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
hey uhhhh just saying "time zones exist, y'know!" doesn't really get to the heart of what people are complaining about

everyone knows freakin time zones exist
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Pathology
I live on east coast and im going to a midnight launch @ gamestop tonight, but when i get home i have to wait until 3am to play??? teh !@#$?

Go to bed son, it's past your bed time.

05/14/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Bolzano
No, you wait untill 12:00 a.m. then you buy the game, and play it at 12:00 a.m. PST time, which is 9 P.M. Today. So you only have to wait -1 hours.to start playing.

12 a.m. PST is 9PM Hawaii time.
Also, you should never speak in public again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]