Diablo® III

Low FPS (Lower than in Beta)

I finaly got the game working, and been playing. But aswell, ive noticed that my FPS is crap compared to Beta. - In Beta, I could run everything on highest. Now, I have unplayable FPS spikes while fighting.

Anyone got the same problems ? - All my drivers are up to date. Even my Bios.

At some points, its run so smoothly, but then it triggers, and I lag terrible..
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Beta is beta, not the final product. A lot of things change from Beta to release.
Reply Quote
The beta did not have the highest quality resources available (to save bandwidth).
Reply Quote
Please reread the post- I do now have lower FPS, than I did in the Beta. - I would off think, that I should have more FPS now..
Reply Quote
You can't be playing the game yet on the US client, as the game doesn't go live for us for another 4 hours and 44 mins.
Reply Quote
lawl, private server player busted. welcome to a new ban~
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 07:14 PMPosted by JPhoon
Please reread the post- I do now have lower FPS, than I did in the Beta. - I would off think, that I should have more FPS now..

I'm not sure how you even know this, since you can't play the full game right now.

Also, you didn't understand what we said. The full game has higher quality (read: slower) resources that are more demanding. The beta did not have these, to save on bandwidth when downloading.
Reply Quote
EU player - I just noticed, that im on us.battle.net xD

anyways, ill keep this thread up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]