Diablo® III

Error 3006

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4078817846?page=1

reporting from the EU

issue happens when you try to swap your equipped shield with the templar, the game kicks you out and you cant log back in
Reply Quote
omg.............

i didn't give anything to the templar, only had a quick look at him, and i wasn't booted, but after quitting the game for a little break i now get that damn error..just stay away from him
Reply Quote
Happened to me after failing to create a char....then restarting, now cant enter....
Reply Quote
I just logged in for the first time and it knocked me out and is giving me the 3006 code as well. I didn't even make it to the Character screen >.<
Reply Quote
yeah same i just got the error trying to get back in i made a barbarian, thought what the hell make a demon hunter kicked me out and now i cant even get back in.
Reply Quote
what are we gonna do now??
Reply Quote
So by following the tool tip about equipping my follower it breaks my game ... -.-
Reply Quote
I got this as well.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
First time ever trying to play the game, I keep getting this error at player creation. No wonder they gave this game away for free.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Same thing is happening here. I get error 3006 and i have not even made it to the character screen.
Reply Quote
Me too!
Reply Quote
got 315300.. not this b/s? wtf.. 3006!!!!
Reply Quote
Same error at character creation. Can't get by it. This sucks!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Can't login and create character :(
Tried 3 times.
Reply Quote
same error code; can't get past login screen:

Connected to battle.net servers, check
Authenticated, check
retrieving hero list, The request has timed out, error 3006.
Reply Quote
Sorry folks, if you encounter this bug your D3 game is now completely broken. You'll have to wait until Blizzard decides to fix it...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
same error code; can't get past login screen:

Connected to battle.net servers, check
Authenticated, check
retrieving hero list, The request has timed out, error 3006.

This. And I spend all night waiting for it to download to
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
This is almost like a beta test game.
Reply Quote
It let me get into the character creation once and 3006ed me several times when I tried to get my DH started....I backed out and went back to sleep (work work ;p) and am getting the gOOd ol 3 0 0 6 error in the "retrieving hero" phase of the log in! PLEASE FIX THIS BEFORE I GET BLACK FROM MA JOB!!!
Reply Quote
Same issue, cant get passed retrieving hero list I get kicked out before it can do anything
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]