Diablo® III

Error 3006

85 Human Paladin
Getting this now too after alt+f4'ing out of the game.
EDIT: I'm back now nvm.
Edited by Vahlen#1833 on 5/15/2012 4:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Master?...Tricks us?!?
Reply Quote
I have this error as well. I WANT TO PLAY!
Reply Quote
i have this error also i was told that it only occured before killing jondar but apparently it happens after also good job me for listening to people...
Reply Quote
honestly couldn't rant harder about this sh!t.
i'm LOCKED OUT UNTIL THEY FIX IT! they haven't fixed it since the BETA!!!!
MONTHS AGO!!! YEAH, SERIOUSLY, MONTHS AGO.
caps lock is cruise control to F*CK YOU BLIZZARD!
Reply Quote
I can't log in either now. I tried leveling up the artisan - then all of a sudden the game locked up and i had to alt f4 to get out. When i try to log in now, i get stuck at retrieving hero list and error 3006...

nvm, im back in as well. Just took some time
Edited by funkpanda#1614 on 5/15/2012 8:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
After giving a shield in my inventory to the templar, I got this error shortly after when a harvester mob got stuck. The auto-mapmaker failed and I couldn't leave or quit the game, had to alt-f4 it to get out. Now it won't let me back in with the Error 3006.
Reply Quote
I'm also now stuck at 3006 when trying to load the game, after I swapped out a shield on Kormac the Templar.
Reply Quote
‎37 1003 75 i hate you.
Reply Quote
I cannot log in at all! wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
God damn it blizzard Fix The bugs so i can play....
Reply Quote
Was playing the game fine for a while, then locks up and can't interact with anything. After that, stuck trying to get to character screen with error code# 3006...
Reply Quote
Yeah, same error here. I Alt+F4ed out after the game froze up in the Oasis in Act 2. I would really love to figure out how to fix this. Even if its a reinstall.

EDIT: And now I'm back in. I guess I had to wait till the server released something from my previous session.
Edited by Cheddarwurst#1551 on 5/15/2012 7:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Note to self, never do anything nice for your templar.
Reply Quote
error 3006 is back and i didnt even look at my templar. heck he has just sat in town collecting dust
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Barnabyjones
error 3006 is back and i didnt even look at my templar. heck he has just sat in town collecting dust

same
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]