Diablo® III

Error 3006

bump
Reply Quote
ERROR 3006 AAHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
I wonder if this could be resolved by removing any cached files on the PC? Blizzard folks, any thoughts on this?

As to why putting a shield into an equipment/inventory slot in the Templar causes this problem, could be an issue with a variable not being passed correctly. I only mention the latter item because of the errors within the installation and update log files that are generated as *.html rather than as a simple *.txt file; could be an issue of someone trying to be "pretty" rather than keeping it simple.
Reply Quote
it's very very very...very very very annoying :|
Reply Quote
played with no problems until now...(eu) , 2 hours ago got this 3006 error..and at server authentification all the data loads instantly..and then a big waiting time of 53 sec..and ..error 3006
Reply Quote
Same.... my templar was in town... doing squat all i was just playing normally... i cant log back in.....
Reply Quote
89 Undead Hunter
really blizzard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Fellow 3006'ers, please consider attempting my solution, it has seemed to help out quite a few people already.

You can find the how-to on this blizzard forum page:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5151718779

Thanks for checking it out. Good luck!
Reply Quote
Not one admin has given us insight into this problem.. Whats going on?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
Got 3006 just walking, nothing to do with equiping anything. I just read some of these posts inlcuding Scribbles link, tried again a few minutes later. Never even exited game (just went to login screen), it let me back in. Random. Hope they get some of these issues sorted out.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]