Diablo® III

Video Card Unsupported

90 Troll Priest
I know there is an article for this, bit my video card isn't on it. I have a Mobile Intel 965 Chipset Family video card in my laptop. Model is Presario C770.

I have upsated the drivers and I have the most recent Service pack for Vista 32 bit. Direct X has also been updated...any other suggestions?
Reply Quote
I'm in the same boat. I didn't see my Video card on the list, but it says it's unsupported. Disappointed
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I know I am really upset right now. I had to spend all day updatiung stuff to get service pack 2 and now my video card is unsupported so the game wont launch
Reply Quote
Do you think we can get are money back?
Edited by Dasik#1472 on 5/14/2012 11:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Most laptops are really limited when it comes to gaming, the requirement for low weight, small size and long battery life mean there are significant compromises made - especially when you have integrated graphics (as opposed to a dedicated graphics card with its own memory).

When the requirements for Diablo III were posted several months before the original planned Christmas launch, I saw that my laptop was fine in every department, but nowhere near the minimum for graphics - so I sold it and upgraded. That's pretty much your only alternative with a game that has higher gaming requirements - you can surf the web for years, you can play older games as long as you like - but new games will surpass your hardware every 2-3 years at a minimum.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
what the hell....I mean whatever, I got it for free with my annual pass....so my last resort is trying it on my boyfriends desktop and see if that works
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Dell inspiron here, with a mobile intel(r) 4 series express chipset...in the same boat...got it for "free" for promising a year of servitude to Blizz...not happy ATM, but it is free...feel I was "tricked" into signing up for a year..not very good customer service IMO. BTW, does Blizzard at "SOME" point plan on including "older" chipsets in support?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]