Diablo® III

STUCK on Updating setup files.

86 Orc Shaman
Tried everything listed on forums. looked for C:\ProgramData\Battle.net. deleted it. mine was in (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Battle.net) still stuck. fixed secondary login. still nothin. deleted Cache from Battle.net and the battle.net folder still didn't work. ran it without restricted access. still don't work
Reply Quote
Welcome to the club i hope they fix this soon
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
at least its not just me, the secondary thing didn't fix it, mine was already enabled. Guess they will fix it. Good thing they let us install it early...
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I am having the exact same problem. It is driving me nuts. It was taking something like "300 hours" to finish downloading setup a few days ago. Today I tried re-downloading it, got stuck on updating setup files, did everything the support says to do in that situation and still it is not downloading. Just about to flip right now >.< Even a few weeks ago I tried installing it and it was doing the same thing or wouldn't download. I wish they had a better way to download it so everyone can have it when it goes live.
Edited by THUNDERHORSE#1221 on 5/14/2012 8:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
81 Undead Rogue
Wow, I had this problem in betas and blizzard said they were testing a new installer so bugs were to be expected. I didn't think they would actually release D3 with an installer they knew was messed up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]