Diablo® III

Error 84 & Error 12

Thank you NeonTurtle, if you could keep up posted about any further communication. My Ticket was answered in the most generic way possible, and I've re-submitted with more details in hopes that they will understand what happened. I too am sending to the US site, not Taiwan.
Reply Quote
I bought the digital copy as well (taiwan) I gave them a call on this error 84 as well....and they gave me this enUS game client but nothing works.....i just get the error whenever i try logging into the game in english.....but everything is fine if i just go on with traditional chinese....

i actually bought a international retail version as well....and when i talked to them on the phone...i asked the representative to remove my digital copy, which he said he did, and asked him to add my retail cd key as well....he said everything has been done on his end but when i log in to the game client download page....all i see is the traditional chinese version.

I tried askin my friend to add my retail cd key to his account and he said it has been taken...so I guess something is not clicking in on their account servers....e.g. locking us from removing the digital game....

As a side note, don't bother with the refund...cause i tried it before may 15th and the procedures of the taiwan company his horrendous....and you need to mail them copies of your bank account infos and personal ID...which is rather ridiculous....
Reply Quote
Wow. That is ridiculous, bank account info and personal id for just 1499 ntd? I believe blizzard US just needs paypal email to refund.

Could we have a blizzard rep to confirm this is an issue that is being worked on?
Reply Quote
Bump for great justice!
I really hope that they(TW blizzard) do accept mycard payments in taiwan (300NT) to upgrade my box version to an international account.
The chinese translation is a dis-service to the diablo 3 franchise IMHO....
Edited by ktk#3821 on 5/17/2012 4:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
59.90 USD = 1800 NTD using current rates.
A box version is 1499NT ... c'mon Blizzard, u can do the math...
Reply Quote
i gave up .........will buy the international version tomorrow.
Reply Quote
omg i can play on Us server but it's so much lagging so i change to asia and got problem Error 12 all the time wth....
P/s: I buy Digital key through Blizzard website
Reply Quote
btw the form i tried filling up is EXTREMELY dodgy looking which made me not want to send it in at all....its just a stupid word file form....not even something you can fill online....

anyways i think they are having a maintenance right now and hopefully something has been done about this.....

ALSO IF YOU HAVE A DIGITAL COPY DOOO NOT BUY ANOTHER RETAIL INTERNATIONAL VERSION. That is because you cannot add two cd keys of the same game to your account and like ppl have said earlier...you will then have to make a brand new account which is freaking lame!!!

about the lag...when i tried the traditional chinese....everything seems smooth and stuff....its jus the language crap.....i seriously cannot stand a minute listening to deckard cain talking in mandarin and my character screaming out words about killing demons....everything jus sounds too unnatural to my ears
Reply Quote
i also started a ticket....and its been 2 days and still no reply....since tuesday night's phone call...i tried giving them another call in the past 2 days and nothing is working....hk...taiwan or us....and i waited for over 50 minutes when they said the approx time was 1 min.....ridonkulous...

seriously blizzard....please help us out here...
Reply Quote
omg i can play on Us server but it's so much lagging so i change to asia and got problem Error 12 all the time wth....

Can you give us more details?

1. Did you buy online before or after May 15th?
2. Did you buy it on tw.battlenet?
3. If bought on tw.battlenet, how much battlenet points was it?
Reply Quote
i got US error, but getting error 37 on Asian servers. Not sure if it's just busy or what, but it's nice to see a new error... I guess?
Reply Quote

Can you give us more details?

1. Did you buy online before or after May 15th?
2. Did you buy it on tw.battlenet?
3. If bought on tw.battlenet, how much battlenet points was it?

1.I buy online after May 15th
2. I buy it on us.battlenet = 90 SGD
Now i got error 37 on Asian servers. I'm playing Euro sever right now but it's lagging
Reply Quote
I'm pissed, the battlenet specifically said its a standard edition and its GLOBAL.
Can I return my goods? or if all else fails... can I sue blizzard for false advertising ?
Reply Quote
heres my pic ... If blizzard does not honor their end of their deal, I wont either.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/activew.jpg/
Reply Quote
Woftnight, you have the real global standard edition, unlike us, we have a locked chinese edition. Error 12 I believe was some problem with Global Play, and error 37 is server full. By the end of the week, those errors should be fixed.

And guys, ask for a refund. I myself is getting the US edition, so I can at least log in to the game.
Edited by NeonTurtles#2974 on 5/17/2012 3:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Anybody know how to call the Taiwan number from Mainland China? Want to see if I can get started on the refund process so I can repurchase.
Reply Quote
Anybody know how to call the Taiwan number from Mainland China? Want to see if I can get started on the refund process so I can repurchase.

Based on the posts people made about taiwan refunding, I wouldn't try calling them.

I tried calling from hong kong, does not appear to work. I would advise you use Blizzard US hotline, if they say they can't do anything ask if there is anyone in a higher position that can.
Edited by NeonTurtles#2974 on 5/17/2012 6:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I got these problems too, my ticket hasn't been answered for 2 days. I'm sick with those Chinese language.
Reply Quote
seriously this is ridiculous....taiwan blizzard bouncing the problem to the US and the US tries to bounce us to taiwan.....can we get some blizzard official to give us a proper explaination on this?

i am fed up with making long distance calls and waiting in line and never be able to reach any customer support. I am even MORE FED UP with this traditional chinese and losing all the greatness within the original game play. Blizzard please be more responsible to players who bought your product and especially players who bought 2 versions of the same game in hope to have it work!!!
Reply Quote
I just called TW Blizzard service

guess what?

Im on a waiting list of 15 people!!!

this is sick, im calling apple daily ...

Blizzard, u screw me royal, im gonna screw you royal too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]