Diablo® III

Can I just get my money back?

89 Human Rogue
I would like to just get my money back from the digital download. Is that possible? Is this the right place to put this?

The total lack of quality from even attempting to download this game via battle.net is horrid.

Can I get a phone number to talk to someone for a refund?
Reply Quote
agreed we shudnt have to spend hours trying to fix blizzards problems!!!!!
Reply Quote
Having the same speed problems I am guessing?
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact
Reply Quote
worked fine for me l2 compute
Reply Quote
89 Human Rogue
05/14/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Hijinks
Having the same speed problems I am guessing?

No Agent.bad.exe.wont.work

did everything possible still wont pass updating setup files.

After hours of working on it i have managed to get form 70% done to 90% done and I'm so pissed right now I could "hulk smash" my laptop!
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
The only people who can answer your questions about a refund are Billing and Account Services. They are reachable during business hours via the contact info Wonko posted. Expect a long phone queue so use a land line or Skype to call.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The client was released months ago, or so.. u should enter your account often and see that you had enough time to download
Reply Quote
89 Human Rogue
05/14/2012 11:09 PMPosted by Rämdal
The client was released months ago, or so.. u should enter your account often and see that you had enough time to download

Didn't think i wanted to play with the real money AH. But my WoW friends i played all the original Diablo games with talked me into it now I'm 4 hours from work and pissed off ha-ha
Reply Quote
89 Human Rogue
05/14/2012 11:12 PMPosted by Jackjagalos
You must've really not wanted this game if a few errors are keeping you from playing a game that hasn't even been live for a full day.

If you go out to eat and order a meal. The waitress only brings it out of the kitchen tell you "feel free to come get it yourself" sit back down at your table to only realize the meal isn't cooked or preprepared correctly you address the problem just to have someone say "wow you must not of wanted to eat today if an item you paid for isn't how you ordered it and you're gong to complain"
Reply Quote
Maybe this help( for me helped a lot): Unistall all D3 Beta data. And then if you have the Launcher from D3 full game, you may try download again( i downloaded yesterday at 1.3 GB speed without problems) or maybe can be your internet connection.
Reply Quote
89 Human Rogue
05/14/2012 11:18 PMPosted by Neska
Maybe this help( for me helped a lot): Unistall all D3 Beta data. And then if you have the Launcher from D3 full game, you may try download again( i downloaded yesterday at 1.3 GB speed without problems) or maybe can be your internet connection.

I never play betas. Thanks for the help but its not the Internet/firewalls/its the product.
Reply Quote
lol, Cya! hostalavista, Missing a great game rather then waiting a hole 12 hours for the issue's to be fixed......People can't wait even before launch even though they waited 4 whole years.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I got a refund for the digital copy.. took me 4 hours of waiting on the line and being disconnected twice.

Ran to the store @ midnight and got a physical copy... still cant get the dang thing to install.

GL - call customer support if u want a refund
Reply Quote
89 Human Rogue
05/14/2012 11:23 PMPosted by Zerg
ol, Cya! hostalavista, Missing a great game rather then waiting a hole 12 hours for the issue's to be fixed......People can't wait even before launch even though they waited 4 whole years.

Where else in life is it acceptable to peddle broken/unfinished items and make your consumers just "wait" till they get it worked out. They have had 11 years to get it worked out.

Quality of workmanship, customer service, and pride in putting your best foot forward should be any business #1 priority.

Just erkks me horribly to know these people have more money than we fathom but don't care enough to get it right.
Reply Quote
95 Orc Warrior
@Zerg I'd normally agree but considering this has been an issue for months... its inexcusable..
Edited by PaPaZeuS#1535 on 5/14/2012 11:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
To Collusion:

You mentioned:

No Agent.bad.exe.wont.work

Have you tried the following steps?

0) Set Diablo III.exe and Diablo III Launcher.exe (in your diablo install folder) to 'run as administrator'. (Right click->properties->compatibility->checkbox)
1) Delete C:\Programdata\Battle.net (the entire folder!)
2) Run diablo III's launcher, wait for the patch to fail due to the agent.exe error
3) Run C:\Programdata\Battle.net\Agent\agent.exe
4) Run C:\Programdata\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.524\agent.exe
5) Run diablo III's launcher, wait for the patch to complete (~3 minutes or so)
6) Run the game.

Incidentally, in terms of this:

Where else in life is it acceptable to peddle broken/unfinished items and make your consumers just "wait" till they get it worked out. They have had 11 years to get it worked out.

Where else in life does having an item be considered 'finished' require that it function on thousands of potential hardware and software configurations?

Either way, I wish you luck in either getting the game to work or getting your money back.
Edited by Anoiktos#1622 on 5/15/2012 12:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]