Diablo® III

Can I just get my money back?

Think I am going to take this game back to the store and drop it on the counter. For 100 bucks you would think I could play the game out of the package. If I wanted to play WoW I would have kept up my account. Guess I go back to playing skyrim
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 11:20 PMPosted by Collusion
Maybe this help( for me helped a lot): Unistall all D3 Beta data. And then if you have the Launcher from D3 full game, you may try download again( i downloaded yesterday at 1.3 GB speed without problems) or maybe can be your internet connection.

I never play betas. Thanks for the help but its not the Internet/firewalls/its the product.

It is the product becuase ive been at 1% for like 14 hours now.... tried everything in the book buy nothing..... so please help guys.....
Reply Quote
If they send your money back I hope they give it back in the form of a coupon for the RMT auction house trolololol
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 11:49 AMPosted by BORIM
Think I am going to take this game back to the store and drop it on the counter. For 100 bucks you would think I could play the game out of the package. If I wanted to play WoW I would have kept up my account. Guess I go back to playing skyrim

Want a tissue? I advise you to go and take the game back to the store, they will tell you to grow up for starters. Then you should "think" HMMMMM - Diablo III has been out for less than a day, surely there will be some glitches or errors at some point through out the game...maybe ill post patiently and wait for a reply.

Seriously though, uninstall / return the game and never come back....we don't need the diablo III community to turn sour over night because a couple of WoW players got bored.
Reply Quote
sooooooo true
Reply Quote

Want a tissue? I advise you to go and take the game back to the store, they will tell you to grow up for starters. Then you should "think" HMMMMM - Diablo III has been out for less than a day, surely there will be some glitches or errors at some point through out the game...maybe ill post patiently and wait for a reply.

Seriously though, uninstall / return the game and never come back....we don't need the diablo III community to turn sour over night because a couple of WoW players got bored.
[/quote]

Some issues? Are you kidding me, there has been probably atleast 50 different errors and some people are having errors that aren't even getting mentioned. Download issues, installer issues, login issues, server issues, fps issues, character issues. "Some glitches or errors" my but.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Domino
agreed we shudnt have to spend hours trying to fix blizzards problems!!!!!
If you were really fixing Blizzard's problems you would be coding and you would understand the incredible amount of work that it is to actually FIX something in this context.

Patience will take you further than hate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]