Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
- run regedit (start->run->type in regedit->hit enter or click ok)
- navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Windows
- find the DWORD value called CSDVersion
- double click it, change value from 100 to 300
- restart computer
- attempt D3 installation
- after finished, change value back from 300 to 100 (not good to claim what you're not all the time)
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.